Hi girls! We made it through the week..time for the weekend! I’m so ready. I woke up this morning after getting 9 hours of sleep feeling good.
I have exciting news!!!! Sheila nominated me for a blogger award. Thank you very much Sheila!!!
I know sign language.
I have a tattoo on my back of feet running.
I once crashed into a parked school bus.
I won back stage passes in a radio contest to go to a Britney Spears concert and got to meet her.
I once got stuck on an elevator at work for 30 minutes.
I hate Mexican food. It makes my stomach hurt.
When I ran the P.F. Chang’s Half Marathon last year I saw Ali Vincent from the Biggest Loser.
Lizzy from Fit Lizzio
Melinda from Fit and Fabulous
Sara from ActiveGal
Erica from I run Because..I can
Chandra from Chandra’s Shenanigans
Veronica from Always An Adventure
Laura from Absolut(ly) Fit
When you have been nominated, here is what you have to do:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell six lies about yourself, and at least one truth.
5. Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who would have fun coming up with lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Thanks again Sheila….and I will be letting you know what the truth is on Sunday =) Have a great Friday night and weekend!!!