Hope you’re all enjoying your Sunday. Aren’t Sundays the best? So relaxing and comfortable. Not much has been done today. Craig and I have been watching movies most of the day. We went out for lunch and I went to the grocery store. Tonight we are making tortas again but with steak. YUM.
This morning we made reservations for a townhouse/cabin in Greer, AZ. We are going in August. We have been wanting to go to Greer for a long time. This trip will just be for the weekend but in the future it might be for longer. 🙂
Here is the cabin we reserved:
Information and pictures from Greer Lodge Resort & Cabins
At the resort they offer:
* FREE Fly Fishing Equipment & FREE Lessons.
* FREE Mountain Bikes & Helmets.
* FREE Kayaking & FREE Lessons.
* FREE Maps for Hiking/Ski Trails & Scenic Walks.
* Easy access to the nearby National Forest & FREE use of its many trails.
* FREE use of Binoculars and Bird Guide Books for Wildlife Viewing.
* FREE use of Telescopes for star-gazing in the darkest skies of Arizona.
* FREE Horseshoes.
* FREE Outdoor Volleyball & Traditional Lawn Games (Lawn Bowling, Croquet, Ringers, & more).
* FREE Cross-Country Skis.
* FREE Snowshoes.
* FREE Wireless Internet.
* FREE Satellite TV & FREE DVD movies.
* FREE Board Games (Monopoly, Scrabble, Jenga, and many more).
* FREE Gas BBQ on Cabin Decks.
Of course the things we are looking forward to are hiking, mountain biking and possibly kayaking. I am beyond excited. It looks so pretty there. YIPEE!! Can’t wait 🙂
Enjoy the rest of your day!!