Monday……..UGH. Actually I’m not feeling very UGH about today. I had a great weekend and I know I have a good week ahead of me. I’m looking forward to a few things this week.
1. My training for LA. This week I’m moving my training days to Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
2. This week is also my last week in the department I work at. Next Monday I start a new position. I’m excited to learn something new and have that experience.
3. On Friday a bunch of us are going out for happy hour and that’s always fun 🙂
4. Saturday morning Craig and I leave to Greer, Arizona. We are spending a nice relaxing weekend at a cabin. We have hiking and mountain biking planned.
5. I’m also excited because in 1 week I start boot camp.
6. I’m expecting my marathon Nike top. I received the email that it was already shipped. YAY! I love getting new running gear.
Fun things are coming up. 🙂
Question: What are you looking forward to this week?
Saturday morning I ran 5 miles. My time wasn’t as great as I expected but I finished what I had planned so I’m happy with that. On Friday I’m running 6 miles. I’m hoping my run is better this time. After my run I went to Zumba again with my friend. This was a different location and we liked it a lot. It was a lot more cardio and I burned almost 200 calories more than the last class. Both are really good and SO much fun. Saturday night Craig, my sister and I went to Toby Keith’s bar & Grill. I secretly wanted to ride the bull but I didn’t. Next time there will be no excuses. I’M RIDING THE BULL. 🙂 Oh and my legs were killing me that night. They were so sore from the run and class. I’m glad I wore my Recover socks under my boots. 😉 On Sunday we spent most of the day at home…cleaning and watching movies. We went out to dinner and then drove by my boot camp location. I wanted to make sure I knew where it was. That’s about it for the weekend.
I also want to announce the Amazon gift card winner!!! The winner is……………….
m0renazzaaa, on August 4, 2010 at 8:59 pm Said:
“I would like to buy a vegeterian recepe cook book, or a eyeshadow palette =)”
The winner was chosen by:
True Random Number Generator……. 2